Can You Make Money From Trading Cryptocurrency? – 5 Secret Ways To Fortune
Yes, it’s true – you can make money from trading cryptocurrency. But unfortunately, it’s not as easy as 123. When you are learning to trade cryptocurrency, several challenges might come in your way to quick bucks. And some mishaps might even cost you your entire investments. This is the reality with high return investments, its twin brother ‘high risk’ always come with him. But don’t worry, most people made a profit from trading digital coins. If you want to know their secret, read until the end.
Things to keep in mind on cryptocurrency trading
- The cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the stock exchange.
- Beginners may opt and prefer to trade cryptocurrency stocks.
- Cryptocurrency trading is a 24-hour market.
- The market is incredibly volatile.
What Do I Need to Get Started?
To start trading, make sure to have the following:
- Any cryptocurrency wallet - paper, mobile, hardware, or software wallets
- Access to an 'exchange' that lets you buy, sell, or trade crypto
Making Money From Trading Cryptocurrencies
Every trader or investor must know the different ways of trading cryptocurrencies. Here are five of the most usual and profitable:
- Be a position trader
- Trend trading
- Intraday trading of cryptocurrencies Scalping
- Be a scalper
- Be a swing trader
Your tactic of choice should not be made randomly. Before gaining on the difference of cryptocurrency rates and turn it into cash, you must first think about these possibilities:
- The amount of the initial capital for trade
- Psychological qualities – whether you can restrain yourself at a choice of the long-term strategy of earnings
- Your tendency to hasty actions
It is not likely to be sure of these nuances on your own, as it is hard to evaluate your abilities objectively. Thus, before earning on the exchange platform and getting your profit, always refer to experts to know the risks and approach trading accordingly.
5 Ways You Can Make Money From Trading Cryptocurrency
1. Be a Position Trader
Technically, position traders are trend devotees. Their core mindset is that once a trend starts, it is probably going to continue. The way to do this is to buy-and-hold long haul speculators. The situations of financial specialists work to far more extended periods than scalpers (weeks to months).
Their intention for exchange is for successfully catching the weightier part of a trend's move. When done correctly, this would bring a valuation for their speculation investment. In that way, it is the total opposite of day exchanging, which looks to work on transient market changes. It also varies from swing transferring—however, both study on the idea of following trends.
- The skill to track the happenings in the market and make any changes if needed.
- Ability and patience to wait calmly to reach the target price level
- You should be very knowledgeable of the market to create a strategy.
2. Trend Trading
Trend trading is a strategy of exploiting upturns where the value will, over-all, make new highs or downtrends. Generally, this is also where the value will make new lows. An upturn is a movement of higher swing lows and higher swing highs. A downtrend is a movement of lower swing lows and lower swing highs.
Anyhow, these traders use different instruments to examine trend highs and lows. They look at moving midpoints, trend lines, and specialized markers to identify the trend course and provide exchange signals.
- There is a large number of trend trading strategies and indicators.
- Trading in the way of the current trend lets a trader identify market entry and exit points.
- You can lessen trading risks while getting the most out of the price movement.
- Trend reliability depends on the timeframe – the older the timeframe, the more reliable it is, but its formation takes a much longer time.
3. Intraday Trading of Cryptocurrencies
Any broker from the securities exchange can offer or purchase from the free market to achieve short objectives. The market is volatile, and it goes up or down, so does the offer cost. Brokers who invest in this market can gain profits.
Nevertheless, hard-luck also happens while exchanging. Intraday exchanging essentially refers to selling and purchasing offers with the day. That is why you must understand intraday exchanging workings before you start trading. SO, for now, know what intraday trading is.
- Low risk of losing your entire deposit
- Easy-to-manage money
- No commissions
- Liable profitability of the strategy used
- Requires accurate planning and patience for all your actions.
- You will have to monitor the market constantly.
4. Be a Scalper
Scalping strategies, or short-term strategies, are the most popular with most players in the cryptocurrency realm. Sometimes, they base their move on the interpretation of current financial market news and policies. But these are usually limited by technical analysis methods. They are lightning-fast to buy and sell cryptocurrency during a period of insignificant price changes, generally from within a minute. Traders open dozens of positions per day while fixing the slightest price fluctuations in an asset. Several new traders and investors who want to earn on cryptocurrency choose this strategy.
- You can start a trade even with a small deposit.
- There is no complex analysis. Profitable transactions offset losses.
- You don't have to be patient; there's always a way to trade.
- Great nervous tension during the work, because you need to make quick decisions and always open new positions.
5. Be a Swing Trader
For several days to weeks, Swing traders attempt to catch stock gains (or any financial asset). Swing traders mainly use technical indicators to know trading opportunities. With evaluating market trends and patterns, these traders would also use fundamental analysis.
Swing dealers will routinely search for circumstances on daily outlines and may watch an hour diagram to identify exact passage and stop misfortune focuses.
- Needs less time to exchange.
- Boosts benefit potential by catching the central move of market swings.
- Dealers depend only on specialized investigation and disentangling the exchanging procedure.
- Exchange positions depend on medium-term and end of the week shows risks.
- Unexpected market inversions can cause great misfortunes.
- Swing traders regularly miss longer-term inclines for split market moves.
Can you make money from trading cryptocurrency? Yes! But in reality, the answer lies in you. With patience and excellent decision making, you can definitely profit from trading digital coins.
UPDATED April 6, 2021
By: Jedi Reed
If you are just learning about cryptocurrency trading, this is the article for you. Sure, there are several resources out there but only a few make it as concise as this one.
UPDATED April 5, 2021
By: Paulette Dane
Several cryptocurrencies are popping here and there in the “crypto-market.” That is why most people would prefer trading one coin to another, based on their trends and speculations.
UPDATED April 5, 2021
By: Paulette Dane
Cryptocurrency has gotten the attention of most folks, especially those who watch on new investments. The market cap of cryptocurrency, although incredibly volatile, has been its best for the past years.